The Swiss cheese plant, Monstera adansonii, gets its name from its large, heart-shaped leaves, which as it ages, become covered with holes that resemble Swiss cheese. The houseplant, which is part of the Araceae family that's native to South and Central America, is easy to grow and loves to climb. If you give it a stake or trellis to grow upward, you'll enjoy larger leaves with those unique holes.
This "Swiss cheese plant" is an excellent example of why using common names with plants can be confusing. Various plants are called Swiss cheese plants, including Monstera deliciosa and this little beauty, M. adansonii.
- Botanical Name: Monstera adansonii
- Common Name: Adanson's monstera, Swiss cheese vine, five holes plant
- Plant Type: Flowering plant
- Mature Size: Can reach up to 10 to 20 meters with adequate support
- Sun Exposure: Indirect sun
- Soil Type: Peat-based potting soil
- Soil pH: 5.5 to 7.5
- Native Area: Central and South America
PRICE ILLUSTRATED ARE ALL INCLUSIVE OF SHIPPING COSTS.
Sila rujuk gambar terakhir untuk SAMPLE pokok kita
Sila Whatsapp saya di --> click sini https://www.wasap.my/60127170768/M.Adansonii
We are from Johor, We only ship with Poslaju for sarawak sabah buyersWe SPECIALISED in SHIPPING LIVE plants.
Pokok sampai sabah sarawak masih segar lagi.
Join our Facebook group "kebun bandar : jom tanam semua"
Link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/217342735346822/
KBJTS FB PAGE : https://www.facebook.com/nurseryKBJTS/